- This web site is owned, operated and maintained by:
2610 Wood Warbler Ln SW
Roanoke, Virginia 24018
- CalebFlerk.com uses its own web server to collect and log aggregate data from each visitor to analyze traffic to this web site. It does not create a database of individual profiles for visitors.
- Aggregate information refers to data your computer automatically provides, data that cannot be tied back to you as a specific individual. Examples include the web sites you visited just before and just after our site, the date and time of your visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, browser and platform type (e.g., a Netscape browser on a Macintosh platform), and IP (Internet Protocol) addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Web.
- Our Web server automatically recognizes only each web site visitor's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- Information Disclosure - We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail as well as aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit on this web site.
When you are on the BDI Productions site and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with only BDI Productions. BDI Productions will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your express permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
BDI Productions may also disclose account information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) BDI Productions' rights or property, other BDI Productions users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. BDI Productions will comply with the requests of all recognized legal entities to aid in the stopping of spam, distribution of illicit sexual content to minors, or any other illegal activity brought to our attention through such channels.
BDI Productions may occasionally send you e-mail about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. Only BDI Productions (or agents or representatives working on behalf of BDI Productions) will send you these emails.
You may unsubscribe from any email without any future correspondence or questions by scrolling to the bottom of the email message and clicking the "Click to unsubscribe" link.
- Cookies - We do not set any cookies.
- Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- SPAM - We do not use, condone, nor in any way participate in unsolicited e-mail schemes.
Spam is defined as any unsolicited electronic communication to another party via the Internet. This includes
E-mail, Newsgroups, IRC (Internet Relay Chat), FTP, and any other method of unsolicited communication. Even
in the case of solicited mass communication, CalebFlerk.com includes information for unsubscribing and removal from the list. Don't involve us in Spam.
CalebFlerk.com does not tolerate spam of any sort and will pursue any parties that involve this organization in spam allegations. If any damage is assessed against CalebFlerk.com, we will pursue legal action against the offending party/parties to recover all damages. This type of activity causes damage to the companies involved and all of the companies that we deal with are ready to bend over backward to help us catch spammers and make them stop.
The use of any name owned by CalebFlerk.com, including domain names, sub-domain names, or any of our other names to engage in the activities of unsolicited electronic communication is prohibited.
The resale or distribution of any CalebFlerk.com owned products or resources for the creation or proliferation of unsolicited electronic communication is prohibited.
The use of software, services, or other third party solutions to market anything related to us with unsolicited electronic communications is prohibited.
The use of our name or resources or properties in any activity that is in any way illegal in is prohibited. This includes both Federal and State laws regarding unsolicited electronic communications.
CalebFlerk.com believes in a policy of no-censorship, either to or from our systems, unless the information transmitted is illegal, patently offensive or is clearly being used to defraud.
- The information we collect is used only for internal review and is either discarded or used to improve the content of our site. We do not share collected information on visitors with other organizations for any reason whatsoever unless directed to do so by law enforcement agencies for a specific reason.
- Persons who supply us a postal address on-line will only receive the information for which they provided us their address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone number(s) on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information for which they provided us their telephone number(s).
- From time to time, we may use visitor information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy statement. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Visitors may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by sending us e-mail at the address provided above.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in communications that you have directed to this site. You can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.